Friday, June 20, 2014

Fierce Friday: Jonathan Groff for 'Scene' Magazine (June 2014 issue)


'Normal Heart' and 'Looking' star, Jonathan Groff proving that he is indeed this century's gay icon.

Jonathan, looking so hunky and cool on the cover of Scene magazine’s June 2014 issue, said that he hasn’t googled himself in five years. He added that he stays completely unhooked when it comes to social media.

When asked on not coming out until after Spring Awakening, Jonathan said: “I wasn’t denying it or anything. I knew I would talk about it someday, but I didn’t know how or why or when. But then I fell in love for the first time after the show, and I thought ‘Well I’d rather be out and be in love with this person than try to hide it for any job I had when I came out,’ so I just said f*ck it. Being in love was more powerful than any job I’d had before. That was the impetus.”

Visit Scenemag.com to see the complete interview of Jonathan.

* More photos after break...

No comments:

Post a Comment