Friday, October 25, 2013

Fierce Friday: Josh Hutcherson for Out Magazine (Nov 2013)


‘The Hunger Games’ hottie Josh Hutcherson, whose second installment of his movie, ‘Catching Fire’, is due out this month, graces the cover of ‘OUT’ magazine November 2013 issue, in which he reveals he is “mostly straight” now, but he doesn't rule out the possibility of being attracted to a man someday.

* More story and photos after break...


“I would probably list myself as mostly straight,” he said.

“Maybe I could say right now I’m 100% straight. But who knows? In a f**king year, I could meet a guy and be like, ‘Whoa, I’m attracted to this person’.”

He explained: “I’ve met guys all the time that I’m like, ‘Damn, that’s a good-looking guy’, you know?

“I’ve never been, like, ‘Oh, I want to kiss that guy’. I really love women. But I think defining yourself as 100% anything is kind of near-sighted and close-minded.”

Speaking about his dream for his kids and future generations around LGBT rights, he said: “I have this dream that one day, my kid’s gonna come home from school and be like, ‘Dad, there’s this girl that I like, and there’s this guy that I like, and I don’t know which one I like more, and I don’t know what to do.’ And it’d just be a non-issue, like, ‘Which one is a good person? Which one makes you laugh more?’”

No comments:

Post a Comment