Friday, October 18, 2013

Fierce Friday: The Jonas Brothers in Out Magazine (Nov 2013)

Nick Jonas’s massive biceps are back in the news again as he posed for a new photo shoot alongside his JoBros Kevin and Joe for the latest issue of gay magazine ‘Out’.


* More story and unadulterated photos after break

On gay rumours...
Since the very start of their career The Jonas Brothers have been the subject of gay rumours but they revealed in the interview that they couldn’t be less offended.

What do you think of fans that are gay? What do you think of gay people?

Joe: We have a lot of gay friends and gay fans. It’s a boy band stereotype; people assume, but we don’t take offense.

Nick: Prior to us being a band, I was a super theater geek. I loved theater and I still do, and I care about fashion, and I care about a lot of things that I feel like stereotypes are attached to.

Joe: [Being in Out] is a moment for us for sure. We keep saying, “Well, it’s about time.”

[Photo Courtesy: Kai Z Feng & OUT.COM]



Unadulterated RAW photos from photographer Kai Z Feng


[Photo Courtesy: Kai Z Feng]

No comments:

Post a Comment