Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#WTFWednesday : I Tawt I Taw Tom Daley's birdie

Do you see what I see? I think Tom Daley
showed a little more when he pulled up his kilt.

I Tawt I Taw Tom Daley's birdie. #WTFWednesday
* See the photo after break...


After doing some research, I found the unadulterated photo below. I guess fans can't get over Tom Daley's hotness. Anyway, this was taken way back in September 2013 when he has not yet come-out, British diving athlete Tom Daley wore a kilt to promote the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Scotland, yesterday. 

The 19-year-old was unveiled as the new ambassador for the eagerly-anticipated event, which will take place in July. Wearing a green chequered kilt with a navy blue jumper, the Olympic bronze medalist even uttered,
'I think it’s funny when people say I’m gay... I laugh it off, I’m not. But even if I was, I wouldn’t be ashamed. It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest what people thought. But I can understand why I have a massive gay following – I spend most of my life half naked in trunks on a diving board showing off my bare chest. I often joke I wear more to bed than I do to work. But I’m cool with my gay following. It’s great to have gay fans even though my friends gently take the mick.' 

Handsome athlete Tom Daley teased his fans with a glimpse of his trademark muscular legs.
 | Photo courtesy: Mirrorpix

No comments:

Post a Comment