Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 2000th view!

Woah! I'm really happy after seeing this (check the image on the left). I can't believe that my blog already got its 2000th view today (actually 2001st view) at 1:24AM. I started this blog at exactly 2:50AM last January 4, 2012 and after roughly around 2 months,
...GOSEEGEO BLOGSPOT... got 2000 pageviews. 


This is pretty pointless for most people as this post is not really related to anything but it really means a lot to me. My initial intention was to post my feelings, thoughts, rants and rumblings to the whole world and I didn't even care if someone will read it but yea... people did and they still do. I have to say that your comments to my posts help me go through life better. In saying that – this is a really good opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has visited the site, wrote a comment or two, or even just landed on our website by mistake. Lol.. again, thank you.

Happy 2000th view, ...GOSEEGEO BLOGSPOT...

Let me leave you guys with this video from Katy Perry. Enjoy!
Again, no copyright infringement intended.*  :)


Youtube link: Firework by Katy Perry
from KatyPerryVEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment