Friday, May 2, 2014

Fierce Friday: Logan Lerman for Interview Magazine (April 2014 issue)


Laying shirtless and relaxed between a naked woman’s open legs, Logan Lerman has come of age in the Interview magazine’s April 2014 issue.

Here are some of what Logan had to share with the mag:

On acting in sex scenes: “I just did my first one. It really wasn’t that bad. I had built it up to be so much more than it was. I kept psyching myself out. But then, you stick to the script, and it’s a character, so it’s a lot easier.”

On becoming an actor: “I was kind of guided into acting by my mom, and as a kid, I did it for fun. It was just a way to get out of school. But then I grew this great passion for film and really appreciated the position that I was in, and I was like, ‘I’m going to start acting.’ I started doing roles and working with people that I really respected and became passionate about the art form of acting.”

For more from Logan, visit InterviewMagazine.com.

* More photos after break...

Photography ROBBIE FIMMANO
Stylist BILL MULLEN

No comments:

Post a Comment