Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tasty Crushie Tuesday: Erwan Heussaff


Erwan Heussaff is the youngest child and only son of French businessman Louis Paul Heusaff and Filipina dancer Cynthia Adea. His siblings are Vanessa (the eldest child) and Solenn (the second child).

From June 2008 to September 2009, he worked as an Operations Manager at Sodexo. Starting November 2009 to present, he's working as the Supply Chain Manager and Head of Business Development at the Philippine-based logistics firm, Newrest Supply Oilfield Services, Inc., where his father is the Chief Executive Officer.

Beginning October of 2010, he also started working as the Food and Drinks Editor at Esquire Magazine Philippines.

He is more known as a food-blogger and Partner at The Fat Kid Inside Inc., where he shares his sumptous recipes that not only taste good but are also healthy. His blog http://thefatkidinside.com/ was a finalist in the “Best Food Blog” category at the 2011 NUFFNANG Asia Pacific Blog Awards.

More photos and info after break...

One can see James Dean in Erwan with his dreamy bedroom eyes and the way his hair falls in the same relaxed but calculatedly hot fashion. His "hunkiness" was noticed when he was featured on the 25 June 2012 pilot episode of Diva Universal’s “Hot guys who can cook?”

Erwan deserves an applause for the hard work he’s done to get to his insanely sculpted and lean frame. He has become an inspiration to those on the heavier side and he is indeed a shining example of sheer determination and focus.

At present, Erwan became more popular when he began dating one of Showbiz’ golden girls, Anne Curtis. Now that he is the boyfiend of Anne Curtis, he's getting more attention. He is now one of the Magnum ambassadors (with Raymond Gutierrez,Liz Uy, Tessa Prieto-Valdes, Rajo Laurel, Solenn Heussaf, and Georgina Wilson). Early this year, he also became one of the endorsers of Blackberry Z10 in the Philippines.

To end this post, I'll leave you guys the "ABOUT  PAGE" in his TheFatKidInside blog.
All the recipes and food I prepare, always try to focus on healthy living, however these will be more specific to people who not only want to be healthy but who also wish to be fit. Nowadays, everyone claims to be an expert in weight loss, it seems that at every corner there is one more athlete/home cook/celebrity endorsing some kind of food/exercise/program that will revolutionise your life and make you thin in no time (YAY). But, nay. In truth there is no easy way to lose weight; I’m around 5’11 (ok 5’10) and now weigh 149 pounds (67.8kgs), rewind 4 years back i was 5’11 (fine fine 5’10) and weighed 240 pounds (109kgs). Don’t take out your calculators, yes, that’s 91 pounds. I know full grown women that weigh 91 pounds (well, full grown very thin women).

You can imagine what being that big does to a person, it makes you feel ugly, slow, hopeless and desperate, the more you try to hide it the more it comes gnawing at you. My turning point came after a bad break up way back then, after which I decided to go to a Greek island and work for 6 months. If you know Greeks, they are stubborn people, the friends I made helped me become comfortable with myself, making me work out in the gym shirtless, taking off my shirt in public places, just being ok with being fat. Once I achieved that, I realized I wasn’t just a fat boy anymore, but that I was a fat boy that could get fit if I wanted to.

I gained weight because of a sedentary lifestyle and overly indulging in foods I knew were bad for me, eating out too often, taking the easy root (microwavable dishes) and not caring what went in my body. I lost weight through pure dedication, tireless hours of hard work and yes, food. I cooked my way to fitness, making sure to only feed myself tasty well prepared dishes with all the right stuff, the perfect fuel. Of course I indulge from time to time, as the fat kid still lurks inside of me; here you will find a little bit of everything for the sole purpose of sharing my passion for food and life.

[Source: TheFatKidInside
Now for the photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment