Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Blog Sequence 2.0

Hi Blog-buddies!

We have a reformat sequence. Sorry if I wasn't able to update the sequences lately. I've been busy with  stuff. Anyway, starting next week... This will be our new blog sequence. Tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from you...

In Model Monday Mayhem, I will feature models that I fancy.
Tasty Crushie Tuesday is where I will feature my "Crushie."
Anything that makes me say "WTF! Wednesday"
Thursday Teaser is a guessing game where I will feature a teaser picture of the personality.
Fierce Friday is a collection of fierce magazine photos of celebrities.
A day of bias, where I will feature a random spam of my celebrity crushes or idols..
Need I say more? Shirtless photos yummy as 7-Eleven's Slurpee...

No comments:

Post a Comment