Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Teaser: Racist Popstar Turned Hottie

Guess who this Popstar who got famous of Disney just like Zac Efron is. For some weird reason, he appears racist in this photo squinting his eyes to appear like an Asian guy. Find out the answer after break + tons of sexified version of him. Enjoy!






Okay Disney fans. If Joe Jonas hadn’t officially convinced you he had cut the Mickey Mouse strings by now, then his newest music video for his second single “Just In Love” off of his upcoming album Fastlife will definitely change your mind. The Jo Bro channels some serious French art film and gets sexy with the beautiful French model, Angele. Here is what Joe told E! Online about the video.

“I feel it’s a video that might shock people a little bit. No, I’m not naked and she’s not naked. But I think it’s a little bit, well, I’ll just say it’s a little bit older than anything I’ve done before.”



No comments:

Post a Comment