Monday, December 31, 2012

Model Monday Mayhem: Matthew Hills

Name Matthew Hills
Age 25
Location Brentwood, CA
Height 5' 11" / 1.80 m
Weight 175 lbs / 79.5kg
Chest 39
Waist 33
Inseam-Shoe 11
Hair color Brown
Hair length Short
Eye color Blue
Ethnicity Caucasian
Skin color Tanned


According to Matthew...

"**Currently looking for an agency**

I keep my body in shape, and when I have a photoshoot coming up, I make sure and have my body in great shape. I take that very seriously, not just for myself, but out of respect for the photographer's time.
I will be limiting my TFP/TFCD work, contact me for rates.

I am willing to travel, and especially love visiting the Los Angeles area whenever possible. If you have any questions, comments, or just advice, send me a message. Thanks for taking the time to look at my page.

Contact me through: Model Mayhem"

* More photos after break

No comments:

Post a Comment