Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Droolin' over Yoo Ah In in FASHION KING


Thanks to youtube, I was able to watch FASHION KING, which starred Yoo Ah In, who I previously featured in a quick post.


Ain't he such a cutie?? Gawd!!! That smile... woot! woot! Now check the HOT photos after break. In the said Kdrama, Fashion King, he has been shirtless for almost every episode hahaha...

I think the drama itself sucks. The end was interesting, the death was unexpected and well, it is not a common ending but the script was a mess! My only one word after watched it: W H Y ?
  • Who killed YoungGul (Yoo Ah In)?
  • Why GaYoung & JeaHyuk ended up together?
  • Why the whole drama was the same story and the last chapter They tried to fix it in a 10-minute summary?
  • Why didn't GaYoung hear the gunshot and even said "I miss you" to YoungGul after the said gunshot.
Yoo Ah In was the only reason why I still kept watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment