Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tom Daley in Heat Magazine (complete)

Guess there's no stopping the HOTNESS
of our favorite diver, Tom Daley.
This time, we should thank HEAT MAGAZINE
for these amazing photos. ENJOY!

Tom Daley on his sexy six-pack - "I have a fear of getting fat"

Interview and Photos after break
Courtesy of Heat Magazine


You’ve got the most famous six-pack in the world. Will you be able to cope if you ever lose it?

When I finish diving I will become a fitness freak. It’s hard because if you are an athlete and you stop, you’ll put on weight so easily so it’s important for me that I keep it going.

We’ve heard you have a fear of getting fat…

Yeah. I do want to make sure that I don’t lose my shape. I want to stay in shape.

But at the start of the year your coach told you that you were fat. How did you cope!?

I was a bit fat! I’ve lost quite a bit of weight. Generally making sure that I’m a lot leaner, I have a lesser body fat percentage. Basically I have less weight to jump up in the air so in theory I jump higher. I was 75 kilos and on competition day I was 67.5 kilos. I cut out sweets and ice-cream. I still have to be careful now, although I did have an omelette for breakfast today instead of cereal which was bad of me.

So what celebs do you think have perfect bodies?

Ooooh, let’s have a think. I love that I’m talking about this while I’m eating a cake. (heat: We can confirm he was eating a chocolate muffin and got most of it all around his face, bless.) For girls it has to be Cheryl, Molly from The Saturdays, Megan Fox.

And what sport has the sexiest athletes?

Um, diving is pretty good. Basically because they are constantly on show they like to keep tabs on themselves but then also synchronised swimmers. And gymnasts are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment